Glenn Reiser’s varied litigation and transactional experience includes a concentration in complex commercial litigation, attorney ethics defense and probate litigation. Glenn also focuses his practice on bankruptcy and bankruptcy court litigation, foreclosures, and debt collection matters. Additionally, Glenn represents clients in closely held business disputes, emergent relief cases, fraudulent asset transfers and internet law cases. Glenn regularly appears before the trial, federal and appellate courts in New Jersey.
Glenn lends support to the firm’s cannabis clients in the areas of litigation, corporate counseling, license application preparation. Prior to entering private practice, Glenn was a Judicial Law Clerk for the Hon.
Peter Ciolino, Assignment Judge, Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen Vicinage, Hackensack, NJ.
Awards & Recognition
- New Jersey Super Lawyers® – 2006-2019
- Best Lawyers® – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights – 2011-2019
- Bergen Magazine “Top Lawyer” – Commercial Litigation – 2018
- Litigation Counsel of America
- Avvo – Rating “10.0”
Selection methodology for awards and honors can be found here.
No aspect of these advertisements have been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Memberships & Activities
- Bergen County Bar Association
- Trustee, Bergen County Bar Foundation
- Justice Morris Pashman American Inn of Court, Barrister
- Hon. Daniel J. Moore Bankruptcy Inn of Court (1994-1996; 2008 – present)
- Bergen County District IIB Ethics Committee (2000-2004)
- Vice Chair and Chair of Bergen County District IIB Ethics Committee (2002-2004)